- “We”, “Our” and “Us”, “Bluewhale” - refers to Bluewhale Properties, a company registered in Dubai, UAE, with its’ office located at Emaar Busness Park 4, office 608/609, The Greens, Dubai);
- “the Website” refers to the Bluewhale website and any of its’ subdomains (including https://bluewhale.realestate);
- the Website and any of our mobile applications (“Applications”) together are referred to as the “platforms”;
- “You” and “Your” refers to a specific individual accessing and using the platforms or the Website to access the services that we provide;
Cookies, tags and similar technologies
Cookie are sent by a web server and stored on a computer, mobile phone or any other device with Internet access when visiting a website or mobile application.
Every time You open a page of the corresponding website or mobile application, Your web client (web browser) sends the specified text file to the web server as part of an HTTP request to provide such a web server with information about your actions or preferences on the Internet. At the same time, to ensure the security and safety of your data, your web client (web browser), as a rule, does not transmit Сookies intended for one website or mobile application to other resources.
You can either delete already stored Сookies at will, or restrict (prohibit) their collection by setting the appropriate settings in your web client (web browser). Please note that in this case we will not be able to guarantee the functionality of the Website and the availability of its functionality in full.
- ensuring the functioning and security of the Website;
- improving the operation of the Website;
- collecting information about the user session, generating Website usage statistics (for example, counting Website visitors, identifying peak user activity hours), analyzing the experience of user interaction with the Website (for example, determining the user's individual "path" when using the Website), i.e. to optimize the design and structure of the Website from the point of view of its convenience use, prompt search for the necessary information and overall improvement of the user experience;
- improvement of Our services and for the development of new products and (or) services.
Your consent in accordance with this Policy is valid until you decide to delete the stored Cookies and/or restrict (prohibit) their collection, as described in this Policy.
What cookies do we use?
- Basic cookies - necessary in order to ensure the basic functioning of the Website. In particular, they allow users to register and log in to the Website, navigate through it and view its contents, and also allow them to "recognize" the user in order to be able to provide the service they requested (for example, to save the data they previously entered to log in to the Site in order to speed up the authorization procedure later);
- Operational cookies - these cookies collect information about how the user uses the Website (for example, which web client (web browser) he uses to visit the Website), which allows us to improve navigation on the Website, make it more convenient and meet the needs of users, as well as correct technical errors on as they occur and ensure the security of the Website. For example, this type of cookie helps us understand how the user visits the Website, views or uses the Website, and identify ways to optimize the Website;
- Targeted cookies - these cookies collect information about the user's search preferences and are used to deliver advertising and content that best suits the user's interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of ad impressions, as well as to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns (conversion estimates). They remember the session when users visit the Website and transmit this information to other organizations, for example, advertisers.
- Functional cookies - these cookies help to customize the content of the Website in accordance with the preferences of a particular user. They remember the user's choice (for example, changing the text size), the language and the country from which the user visits the Website. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous, and the user's activity on other sites is not tracked.
- Session cookies - these cookies are stored in your web client (web browser) only for the period of an active session on the Website, i.e. until you leave the Website.
- Persistent cookies - these cookies are stored in your web client (web browser) after the end of the session on the Website, unless you delete them.
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). Google Analytics also uses Сookies. The information generated by the Сookie about the use of the Website is usually transmitted and stored by Google on its own servers. On Our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the Website, compile reports on user activity on the Website and provide additional services to the Site operator on the use of the Site.
The information obtained using Google Analytics does not allow identifying specific users. You can further familiarize yourself with the security and privacy principles of Google Analytics at the following link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=ru.
You can prohibit the collection of data generated by cookies (including IP address in some cases) during the use of the Website, and their subsequent transmission to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a plug-in for your web client (web browser), available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/eula.html?hl=ru.
The Website uses Yandex.Metrica (Yandex.Metrica), the web analytics service of Yandex LLC, 16 L. Tolstogo Str., Moscow, 119021, Russia, (hereinafter referred to as "Yandex"). Yandex.Metrica (Yandex.Metrica) uses Сookies to analyze the activity of Website users.
You can prohibit the collection of data generated by cookies during the use of the Site and their subsequent transfer to Yandex, as well as the processing of this data by Yandex, by downloading and installing a plugin for your web client (web browser), available at the following link https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/my-counters.html#delete-counter.
How do I opt out of Сookies?
You can regulate the collection of Сookie information by making appropriate settings in Your web client (web browser). To get instructions on how to block or delete any cookies, go to the "Help" or "Support" section of Your web client (web browser). If the Cookie function is disabled or blocked, We will not be able to guarantee the functionality of the Site and the availability of its functionality in full.
How to contact Us
Last updated: 03 of February, 2023.