- “We”, “Our” and “Us”, “Bluewhale” - refers to Bluewhale Properties, a company registered in Dubai, UAE, with its’ office located at Emaar Busness Park 4, office 608/609, The Greens, Dubai);
- “the Website” refers to the Bluewhale website and any of its’ subdomains (including https://bluewhale.realestate);
- the Website and any of our mobile applications (“Applications”) together are referred to as the “platforms”;
- “You” and “Your” refers to a specific individual accessing and using the platforms or the Website to access the services that we provide;
- "Personal information", “Personal data” is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you and which we have in our possession or control.
Personal data We collect and respective purposes for its’ processing:
First name / Last name – for Us to identify You when We call back on Your request left on Our Website, and to facilitate further communication regarding the services We provide;
Telephone number / Messenger ID / E-mail address – for Us to contact You by respective means in response to Your request on Our Website, and facilitate further communication regarding the services We provide. Pending Your acceptance, We may use said means;
Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone settings, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform – for Us to preform evaluation of our target customer’s whereabouts, and evaluate Our marketing strategy accordingly to benefit You as a customer;
Information about your visit to the Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) to, through and from the Website (including date and time); the products you viewed or searched for; loading errors, length of visits to the Website, and methods used to leave the page – to conduct statistical evaluation to improve the functioning of Our Website, to assess the success or lack thereof of Our suggested services to You, and to optimize them accordingly.
We comply with applicable Personal data protection laws that apply to our processing of your Personal information. We will thus process Your Personal information in a lawful, fair, transparent and secure way (see section 3 below), collect your Personal information only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, pending Your informed consent, We will not use your personal information in any way that is incompatible with those declared purposes, and will endeavor to process Your Personal information in a manner that is adequate and relevant to the purposes for which We have collected it and limited only to those purposes.
We will keep Your Personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date and in a form that identifies You only as long and as detailed as necessary for the purposes We have informed you of and/or as permitted by applicable law.
Legal basis for processing Your Personal data
As per the standards set by the PDPL, the basis for processing Your Personal data is
- the necessity to fulfill a contractual obligation with You or to conclude, amend or terminate any such contract;
- instances when You have made the personal data public;
- protecting Your interests;
- archival purposes or statistical studies (in accordance with relevant legislation), mainly in regard of marketing strategies of Bluewhale;
Any other circumstances specified by the Executive Regulations issued under the PDPL.
We process Your data based on Your consent to do so, made in accordance with Article 6 of the PDPL, namely, received electronically via Our Website in a clear and unambiguous manner.
Your rights regarding the Personal data provided
You are by virtue of law entitled to acquaint yourself, demand alteration, correction or deletion of specific parts of Personal data You provided Us, and/or withdraw said consent at any time, if you object to the contents, accuracy or overall use of Your Personal data for any of the purposes set out above. While alterations and correction of Your Prersonal data decision to provide your Personal Data to Bluewhale Properties is voluntary, please be mindful that not providing or limiting certain information may hinder Bluewhale Properties in fulfilling some of the purposes set out in this Policy. For example, we cannot contact you without knowing your phone number or name.
Keeping your Personal data secure
We understand the importance of keeping your Personal data secure. Bluewhale Properties has implemented a number of generally accepted technical, organizational and administrative measures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and confidentiality of your Personal Data and to protect your Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, unauthorized unlawful use, change or destruction by the industry to protect the Personal Data in its possession.
For example, our IT systems are protected by firewalls, regular software updates and anti-virus protection. If we become aware of a data breach, we will notify the Information Commissioner in a timely manner. We may also notify you if we believe the violation is serious.
Transfer of data to third parties
We will only disclose or transfer Your Personal information for the purposes set out below:
- to selected real estate brokers, real estate brokerage firms, agents, developers or other service providers that We use and have contracted, where asked to do so, or as part of Your use of the Website, subject to the abovementioned third parties becoming responsible and liable for confidentiality requirements regime regarding the information We provide to them. For example, when you enquire about a property of interest to you, We will pass your personal information to the estate agents handling that property sale or rental;
- to any competent authorities if We are legally required to comply with a request for data;
- if this is required in order to obtain professional advice (legal, audit, marketing);
Any cross-border data transfer is made solely to the countries and jurisdictions providing a degree of protection greater or similar than Our own country where processing takes place.
Time frame for processing data
How long we process your Personal information will vary, and we will typically process your personal information only for as long as is necessary to achieve the goals of the processing, such as to
- respond to queries or complaints regarding the services rendered or being rendered – for no longer than 5 (five) years after the contract was fulfilled on both Your and Our side.
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we may be subject to as a real estate company – for the term made necessary by applicable laws.
Privacy of minors
We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect information from children, and We do not target Our Website to children. If You become aware that a child has provided Us with Personal information without the parent or guardian’s consent, please contact Us at [email protected] and We will take steps to delete the information from Our records.
This Policy may be revised, modified, updated and/or supplemented at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Bluewhale Properties. When We do so, We will post a notice on the home page of Our Website, reviewing the updated date at the top of this page. We encourage You to check this page regularly for any changes to stay informed about how We are helping to protect the personal information We collect. By using our Website, submitting Your data and checking the box below the submission form, You signify Your acceptance of this Policy.
If You do not agree with this Policy, We require that You refrain from submitting Your data.
How to contact Us
Last updated: 30 of January, 2023